Can i install zoom app on my laptop - can i install zoom app on my laptop.Zoom app to use for laptop with Windiows 10 In S mode?

Can i install zoom app on my laptop - can i install zoom app on my laptop.Zoom app to use for laptop with Windiows 10 In S mode?

Looking for:

Can i install zoom app on my laptop - can i install zoom app on my laptop. Installing Zoom (Windows) 

Click here to ENTER

















































Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Trying to get Zoom app and I get to the page where it ask the meeting ID but then tells me it can only download from the Microsoft store I think. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member. How do I download the zoom app on my laptop? This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Previous Next. Hi Queen. Do you know what kind of app this is?

Why not tell us so we can help you find it? The only one I find is a meetings app. Is it this one? I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted. If you will wait to choose if I resolved your problem, I will keep working with you until it's resolved. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP Potentially Unwanted Products.

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thank you Greg. Yes the first link is what I need to download Zoom, but it does not download the app for me, it takes me to go to microsoft store which says it does not support this. Apparently the App store no longer has it. I am having the same problem with downloading the zoom app. When I click on download, run I'm trying to find the Zoom app for meetings. Not Zoom Rooms and not for Zooming in and out. In reply to darrellandlisa's post on May 15, Reply solved problem.

Thanks for the help. In reply to QueenWB's post on March 24, In reply to ElloreeDeane's post on August 26, How do I download the zoom app on my laptop, not zoom rooms?

This site in other languages x.

     


- Can i install zoom app on my laptop - can i install zoom app on my laptop



 

Bates College Welcomes Zoom Phone! If you experience any problems with Zoom Phone or need assistance with using Zoom Phone, please click the following link and click on the "Request Support" button. You may also find can i install zoom app on my laptop - can i install zoom app on my laptop to common questions from our Zoom Phone Resources knowledge article or from the Zoom Support website.

If you are looking for an answer to a problem, check out our knowledge base. Here you will find many answers to some of the common questions we receive at the IT Service Desk! Phone: Email: helpdesk bates. Request Help. Start here to view available service offerings, report problems, ask questions, and submit your own IT Service Desk request.

Get Started. View Ticket Status. If you have already submitted an IT Service Desk request, you may check your request status, view and add notes, and close your request.

Check Status. Find Answers. Are you looking for an answer or solution? Start here! View our knowledge base to find answers to common problems. Search Knowledge Base. A;p Status. If you are having trouble время how to install zoom app in laptop windows 10 хотел connecting to a service or having issues with accessing resources, view the system status for any reported or known problems.

View Status. What is the process for having a Network Port laptpp in my Residence Hall? Contact Us Phone: Email: helpdesk bates. PaperCat Public Printer Locations.

Password Manager. Quick Service Request. Real-Time Computer Lab Utilization. Scan to Email Article Tutorial. Scan to Google Drive Article Tutorial.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- Error: occurred during zoom installation (Error 0, , , ) – Zoom Guide

Zoom Login - Sign In To Zoom Meeting Login.